Saturday, November 28, 2009

Video Game Music Lens

So earlier today I decided to start a lens on squidoo.com for Video Game Music. It's kind of like a wikipedia/fansite/whatever you want it to be combination. You can check it out here. So basically, I'm curious: what do you think should be put on there? I have very basic information about websites like OCRemix and the Play! and Video Games Live world tours, but are there any other VGM resources that I'm missing? I'd just like for it to be a place that can direct the video game music fan in the direction of anything that they might enjoy. Hopefully it will mature into something that all fans of VGM can appreciate.

On a separate note, I also made a lens about Final Fantasy XIII that can be checked out here if you would like.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting...I LOVE the music that goes with many of the video games. Wouldn't mind getting that Beatles rock band game. Joyce

    ReplyDelete